Exciting Opportunity: Special Education Teacher Needed in Austin, TX!
Are you passionate about shaping the future of education and making a positive impact in the lives of students with diverse learning needs? Look no further! Our well-established staffing organization is seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher to join our team in Austin, TX.
About Us: At our organization, we pride ourselves on our close partnerships with local school districts, ensuring that every student receives the support and services they need for growth and development. As advocates for student success, we are committed to providing comprehensive staffing solutions to meet the unique needs of each educational community we serve.
Position Overview: We are currently hiring for a full-time Special Education Teacher position. In this role, you will have the opportunity to create an inclusive and supportive learning environment where students with disabilities can thrive. From designing individualized education plans to implementing evidence-based teaching strategies, you will play a key role in empowering students to reach their full potential and achieve academic success.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Advisory Support and Advocacy
- Full Medical Benefit Options
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Collaborative Team Environment
Local and State Requirements: To qualify for this role, candidates must meet all local and state requirements, including:
- Valid Special Education Teaching Certification issued by the Texas Education Agency
- Bachelor's Degree in Special Education or related field
- Experience working with students with disabilities
- Knowledge of local and state special education laws and regulations
Don't Miss Out on This Rewarding Opportunity! If you're ready to make a difference in the lives of students and join a passionate team of education professionals, we want to hear from you! Apply now to become a Special Education Teacher with our organization and help shape the future of education in Austin, TX.
National Hiring Manager
Feel free to reach out with any additional questions!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Dallas, TXSpecial Education Teacher Needed in Dallas, TX Sunbelt is hiring for Special Education teachers in the Dallas, TX area working in a life skills setting. This is a full-time position working with in a great Texas school district for the 22-23 school year. If you’re interested, please see the below details and apply. Qualifications Texas Special Education License Previous experience working with Special Education students preferre
- Melissa, TXJob Title: Special Education Teacher Location: Melissa, TX Position Type: Full-Time Description: Our esteemed school in Melissa, TX, is seeking a passionate and dedicated Special Education Teacher to join our dynamic team. If you are committed to providing exceptional education and support to students with diverse needs, we invite you to apply. Responsibilities: Individualized Instruction: Develop and implement individualized educa
- Mckinney, TXSpecial Education Teacher in McKinney, TX About Us: Join our McKinney, TX educational community dedicated to fostering an inclusive learning environment. We're seeking a committed Special Education Teacher to contribute to student success. Responsibilities: Customized Instruction: Develop and implement tailored education plans for diverse learners. Collaboration: Engage with educators and parents to ensure an inclusive edu
- Watauga, TXSunbelt is working with a school district near Watauga, Texas that has a job opening for a Special Education Teacher to work in their school for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. Job Qualifications: Texas Special Education teaching credentials Ability to pass a background and drug test Must be a valid US Citizen Job Details: Onsite; ASAP start – May 24, 2024 Full time; 37.5 hours/week Caseload: Life skills teacher for a
- Roanoke, TXSunbelt is working with a school district near Roanoke, Texas that has a job opening for a Special Education Teacher to work in their school for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. Job Qualifications: Texas Special Education teaching credentials Ability to pass a background and drug test Must be a valid US Citizen Job Details: Onsite; ASAP start – May 24, 2024 Full time; 37.5 hours/week Caseload: Life skills teacher for a
- Prosper, TXSunbelt is working with a school district near Prosper, TX that has a job opening for an ARD facilitator to work in two of their schools. The ARD facilitator is responsible for coordinating and planning documents for students eligible for Special Education services. This ARD facilitator will work full-time hours, Monday through Friday. Job Qualifications: Previous ARD experience Minimum 2 years of teaching experience Speci
- Austin, TXSoliant Education is seeking a Special Education Teacher who is interested in working in a school setting in the Austin, TX area. In this role, the SPED will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Full School Year with potential to renew Must have active or pending state SLP license Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services If
- San Antonio, TXAbout ProCare: When we talk about "us" we're talking about more than a company. "Us" includes the caring and dedicated school professionals who work tirelessly to help their students realize their potential. "Us" includes entire school districts committed to creating brighter futures for every young person. And, of course, "us" includes each courageous child who overcomes his or her challenges and discovers new possibilities. That’s "us." And,
- Neylandville, TXPosition Type: Full-Time M-F 7:30am - 3:30pm (Onsite) Caseload: 2- 1st graders, 1-3rd grader, 1-8th grader (w/1 on 1 aide), two additional students that are in transition so only in for part of the day 1- 6th grader, 1- 5th grader. Pay range: $30-$45/hr+ depending on qualifications and experience Responsibilities: Developing and implementing individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs. Creating a supportive and inclusi
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.