EXCITING Special Education Teacher (SPED) Opportunity (Pennington, NJ)
EXCITING Special Education Teacher (SPED) Opportunity– (Pennington, NJ)
We are currently seeking a Special Education Teacher (SPED) with an active teaching license in your state for the 2023-2024 School Year. If you have prior school experience and are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students, we encourage you to apply.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Education
- Special education teaching endorsement
- Full Time
- Caseload: (more details discussed on interview)
- TA’s Aides in classroom
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vison, Dental Insurance & 401K (if needed)
To apply: Please send your updated resume to LaVonte Perkinson, Recruiter. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to call or text at 470-427-0010.
Join our team and contribute to the well-being and development of students in Pennington, NJ. Apply now for the Special Education Teacher (SPED) position for the upcoming School Sessions! #indeedBZW
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Newark, NJWe are currently looking to interview and hire a Special Education Teacher to start with our school district for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year. Please see details below: Location: West Newark, NJ PAY:$34/hr+ (negotiable/depending on experience) Contract Position | Full Time 35 hours a week Start/End Date: ASAP- June 14th, 2024 Caseload Details: 1st grade inclusion classroom Onsite Only Zoom Interview Required
- Flemington, NJA school district near Flemington, NJ is looking to hire a special education teacher for their open contract. This contract will be full-time for the current school year. The teacher will be doing a mix of in-class and pull-out support. Job Type: - Full-time - In-class and pull-out support (K-8) - ASAP - end of school year Job Requirements: - NJ special education teacher requirements - Ability to commute near Flemington, NJ S
- Maplewood, NJA school near Maplewood, New Jersey is searching for a contracted, on-site, full-time Elementary Special Education Teacher (SPED) for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year. We are looking for a compassionate candidate interested in a full-time position, about 35 hours per week to join our Special Education team! About the position: Full-time / 35 hours a week ASAP - June 14, 2024 Pay Rate: $32 - $42 per hour, depending on previous e
- Garfield, NJA school district near the Garfield, NJ area is seeking a Special Education Teacher for the duration of the school year. New graduates and out-of-state candidates are welcome to apply. Join our team today! Job Description: Job Details Full-time/37.5 Middle school caseload Self-contained caseload Benefits: Competitive Compensation Package Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered Tax-free stipends available to
- Newark, NJNOW SEEKING SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER Are you a passionate special education looking for your next opportunity? Call me! I work with schools across the state and would love to connect you with your next opportunity! I can also help you find summer and virtual positions! Special Education Teacher Qualifications: MUST have state special education teaching credentials How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume via our websit
- Montclair, NJSpecial Education Teacher - Montclair, NJ School Description: Join our dedicated team as a Special Education Teacher in Montclair, NJ, and play a crucial role in providing inclusive and tailored education to students with diverse learning needs. This position offers a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the academic and personal growth of students. Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Special Education or related fi
- East Brunswick, NJSoliant Health is seeking a Special Education Teacher who is interested in working in a school setting in East Brunswick, NJ. In this role, the SPED will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state Teaching license Guaranteed hours for dir
- Irvington, NJSoliant Health is seeking a Special Education Teacher who is interested in working in a school setting in Irvington, NJ. In this role, the SPED will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state Teaching license Guaranteed hours for direct a
- Mechanicsville, NJSoliant Health is currently in search of a Special Education Teacher for a rewarding opportunity in a school setting located near Mechanicsville, NJ! The selected candidate will be responsible for delivering services to students in grades K-12 during the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. While previous school experience is preferred, it is not a mandatory requirement. Job Details: Position: Special Education Teacher School Year: 2023-2024 Ex
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.