Fayetteville, NC - Special Education Teacher - Middle School
If you have been looking for an opportunity to make a difference, this job is for people like you. A middle school in Fayetteville, NC area is looking for a Special Education teacher.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Masters or Doctorate in Special Education or teaching students with Special Needs
- NC Teaching License
- Instruct students through their studies.
- Conduct yourself professionally, with patience, and with compassion.
- Middle School Environment
- In-Class Resource Hybrid Classrooms
- Full Time / Full School Year
If you, or someone you know are interested in this opportunity, but unable to apply due to the distance, we offer assistance in relocation via stipends.
We come with a competitive compensation package that includes medical insurance, dental and vision. We additionally offer 401k plans.
If you are interested in this opportunity to work with students and be the positive influence they need, please contact Reed Plumb via email, or call at 770-810-7228.
Recent SPED Jobs
- East New York, NY
- Sunset Park, NY
- Evans, GA
- Appling, GA
- Providence, RI
- philadelphia, PA
- woonsocket, RI
- Bennington, VT
- Westland, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.