Fort Worth, TX SPED job opportunities hiring now
Currently working with a great school district around Fort Worth, TX looking for highly qualified SPED teachers to join their staff.
- (3) job openings
- Full Time 37.5 hrs/ week
- 1. Life Skills Class – Cognitive disabilities, 5th – 6th Graders, Physical & Cognitive Disabilities (5 Students)
- 2. Structured Learning Classroom – ASD Class with lower functioning students (High School)
- 3. Functional Academic Classroom – Learning Disabilities, more independent students, 12 students (7th-8th Grade)
- TX SPED certifications
- School experienced desired or background in PEDS
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options
- Traditional company benefits
- Personalized recruiting experience
If a SPED job opportunity through Sunbelt sound like something you would be interested in, please submit a job application, copy of your updated resume and contact: Antonio Giron for more information.
*** Ask about other onsite and virtual job opportunities as well. ***
National Hiring Manager
Direct line: (813) 749-5200
Recent SPED Jobs
- Shady Spring, WV
- Henderson, NV
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Stamford, FL
- South Holland, IL
- New Canaan, CT
- Glenwood, IL
- Phoenix, AZ
- Marysville, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.