FT 2022-2023 Looking for Multiple Special Education Teachers, Columbia, SC
We are currently recruiting and interviewing for Multiple Special Education Teachers (SPED) for the upcoming school year (2022-2023) in Columbia, SC.
- Full time
- 37.5 hours/week
- Multi-categorical license needed
- Caseloads will be discussed further on interview
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in education, Masters/Doctorate in Special Education
- Licensure: : State Teaching Certificate in Special Education
Benefits of working with our agency:
- Competitive Pay, Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision for Full-Time Candidates (Work 30 hours a week minimum).
- 401K Matching
- And more!
**If this opportunity isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Burien, WA
- Hamden, CT
- Columbia, SC
- Bear Creek, NC
- Denver, CO
- Corvallis , OR
- Brighton, CO
- Euclid, OH
- Pistol River , OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.