Full Time Contract - Special Education (SPED) Teacher - Chicago, IL
Blazer Jobs is proud to partner with this School District in seeking a dedicated and passionate Special Education (SPED) Teacher. This is a full-time position with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, including vision, medical, and dental options. We are committed to providing a supportive environment with advisory support and ample professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career.
- Plan, develop, and implement individualized education programs (IEPs) for students with special needs.
- Collaborate with other educators, specialists, and parents to create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Utilize effective teaching strategies and adapt curriculum to meet the diverse needs of students with disabilities.
- Monitor and assess student progress, adjusting instructional strategies as needed.
- Foster a positive and respectful classroom culture that promotes the social and emotional development of students.
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or related field.
- Valid State SPED teaching license
- Strong understanding of different learning styles and abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Competitive pay based on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance options.
- Vision coverage.
- Advisory support for professional growth.
- Professional development opportunities.
Renewal for Summer School: Renewal for summer school positions is based on performance during the regular school year.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should email their resume and references to Patti Tate at [email protected]. Alternatively, you can apply by calling or texting (847) 982-7421.
Join us in making a positive impact on the lives of students with special needs and contribute to an inclusive and supportive educational community. We look forward to welcoming passionate and dedicated educators to our team!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Chicago Ridge, ILSPED Teacher Opening in Chicago Ridge, IL Procare is seeking a dedicated and compassionate Special Education (SPED) teacher to join our dynamic team. Join us in shaping a brighter future for all students! This position has is for the remainder of this school year and next. Job Description/ Benefits: 37.5 hours per week. Caseload: TBD on interview 23/24 school year and 24/25 SY Weekly Compensation Full healthcare bene
- Madison, ILWe are working with an Illinois school district to help hire an experienced Special Education Teacher! This job opening is now accepting compassionate candidates that are seeking to help youth succeed and reach their fullest potential. Additional details are below. Contact us today to learn more about this opportunity and about contracting with ProCare Therapy. We're actively reviewing resumes and are eager to speak with you! Assignment Detai
- North Chicago, ILAre you a special education teacher seeking employment for the remainder of the academic year? Please apply using the information provided. Location: near North Chicago, IL Duties: Full-Time Caseload: K-1st grades Further details provided upon interview with school district The most common disabilities would range from emotional/behavioral challenges to specific learning disabilities-where basic skills acquisition, general e
- North Chicago, ILExciting Full-Time Special Education (SPED) Opportunity Near North Chicago, IL Are you an experienced and dynamic professional in the field of Special Education? Blazer Jobs, in collaboration with esteemed schools in the North Chicago, IL area, is thrilled to announce a full-time SPED role that awaits your expertise! Position: Full-Time Special Education Professional Location: North Chicago, IL Why Join Blazer Jobs? Blazer Jobs, a dedicated fu
- Madison, ILAt ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. Please see below for further job details: Benefits Weekly paychecks direct deposit Pay: 35+/hourly Medical coverage United Healthcare 401k matching Job Description Full-time Work onsite Caseload: 3rd-4th grade More details on interview! Job Qualifications State Special Education license / SPED certification PEL School experience
- Cicero, ILSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher who is interested in working in a school setting in Cicero, IL. In this role, the SPED will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 school year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state Teaching license Guaranteed hours
- Chicago, ILInterviewing- Special Education teacher Job Near Chicago, IL. Are you a dedicated Special Education Teacher seeking an exciting career opportunity? Look no further! Sunbelt, a leading educational staffing agency, is actively hiring passionate professionals like you to make a positive impact on the lives of students with special needs. Qualifications Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education or related field Certificati
- Chicago, ILSpecial Education Teachers At ProCare Therapy, we are seeking an exceptional special education teacher to join our team. Please review the information listed below, and apply if interested! ProCare Therapy Benefits/Compensation: Receive a competitive starting rate of $33-40+ per hour Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package through United Healthcare Participate in a 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching contributions.
- Madison, ILProCare Therapy is seeking a Special Education Teacher to work at a School District in Madison, IL Special Education Teacher candidate must have an active certification in the state of IL Special Education Teacher | Position Details The Special Education Teacher position is contracted for the remainder of the school year with the opportunity to renew for the summer + next school year. Special Education Teacher candidate must be available to
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.