Full-Time LBS1 Needed - Cicero, IL
Special Education Teacher Opportunity Located in Cicero, Illinois
We are currently searching for a qualified Special Education Teacher located in Cicero, IL looking for a new position! As a ProCare employee, you can expect to receive a competitive hourly rate along with a competitive benefits package. Please find further details on this opening below! :
- Full-Time (35 hours/week)
- Located in Cicero, IL
- Caseload Details:
- PreK Students
- Mod/Severe Caseload
- Self-Contained Classrooms (~12 Students)
- More details available upon interviewing!
- Special Education Teacher Credentials in the State of Illinois
- Minimum Masters Degree in Special Education or related field
- MUST HAVE Active Illinois PEL Endorsed as a Special Education Teacher
- Previous Classroom Experience Preferred
Being a staffing agency, ProCare Therapy and myself do not always have a comprehensive list of the duties assigned for our open positions. However, you should be prepared to perform any of the following job duties in this position:
- Assisting with Curriculum Development and Instruction
- Adapting and executing a rigorous curriculum
- Using data to inform instructional decisions
- Providing students with daily feedback on the status of their academic performance
- Working to ensure that any IEPs or Student Needs are met within and outside of the classroom
- Developing positive relationships with the students, their families, and the other teachers on staff
- Helping to build and maintain the positive School and Classroom Culture held within this particular school district
- Having fun and spreading joy to every child you come in contact with!
The Benefits of Choosing ProCare:
- Eligible for Full Benefits!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K Matching
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Overtime Pay (Hourly x 1.5)
- Contracted, Set-in-Stone Hours
- Working collaboratively with your recruiter to put yourself in the best position possible
- This includes the ability to move around different school districts, to decline afterschool duties, etc!
- Check out or blog for more info!
If this opportunity sounds like it'd be a good fit for you, please don't hesitate to apply and reach out to my email via [email protected]. The hiring manager is looking to move quickly on filling these openings, and I'd hate for you to miss out on this terrific opportunity. Please apply using the link below and feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Dutton, VA
- Hartsville, SC
- Wakefield, MA
- Torrance, CA
- Fairmount, KS
- Waterford, WI
- Draper, UT
- Leonardtown, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.