Full-Time Middle School Special Education Teaching Job Near Schulenburg, TX
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district around Schulenburg, TX for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year! We are looking to hire a Special Education Teacher. This will be a full-time position working with Middle School grade students. If you have a passion for helping your community and kids this is the position for you! Read below for more details.
- Special Education Teacher
- Middle School
- ASAP - June 30th or Jan Start.
- Duties: General Special Education Teaching, IEP monitoring, teaching math, reading, science, and/or social studies
- Pay: $33 - $36 per hour (Based on experience, credentials, etc)
- Must have an active license in the state of employment
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 470-235-4758, [email protected] . To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Midland, NC
- Acton, CA
- Monterey, CA
- Marina , CA
- New Salem, NC
- Greenwood, SC
- Stovall, NC
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Lancaster, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.