Full time-onsite- Special Education Teacher Job Near St Louis Park Minnesota
Full time-onsite- Special Education Teacher Job – Near St Louis Park Minnesota
Sunbelt is interviewing for an open Special Education School Teacher Job in St Louis Park Minnesota area. We've partnered with an incredibly supportive district that is looking for someone to fill an open need for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Full-time, 37.5hrs/wk, 2022-2023 full school year
- Caseload: Mild – Moderate, K-12, Onsite
- Assess students with disabilities
- Ages: K-12
- Caseload will be approximately 22 students between the two elementary sites. They will be working with students with emotional and behavior disorders and severe learning disabilities while also helping to provide behavioral strategies
- Moderate to severe Autism/Behavior
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education
- Must have active MN SPED license/certificate
- Previous school experienced preferred
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks!
- Interview assistance and support!
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Special Education School Teacher Job in the area St Louis Park Minnesotaplease send your most updated resume directly to [email protected]
National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- Milford, DE
- Midland, NC
- Acton, CA
- Monterey, CA
- Waynesboro, VA
- Marina , CA
- New Salem, NC
- Charlottesville, VA
- Ruckersville, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.