Full-Time Position Opening: Elementary School Special Education Teacher
A school near Renton, WA is looking for a Special Education Teacher to fulfill an immediate opening. This is an exceptional education department looking for the right candidate to join the team. We are looking to interview and hire as soon as possible. This opportunity is a full-time contract position. Candidates must have a Certified Special Education license with Washington Department of Education.
- Monday – Friday
- Caseload: Elementary School
- Grades K - 5th: 6 students in one class
- Contract dates: 01/03/22 – 06/17/2022
- Will be working with 3 paraprofessionals as well as an RN,PT and OT
- Willing to change diapers, help with g-tube feedings, assist students in wheelchairs and standers) work on functional daily living skills to increase independence skills (Styer-Fitzgerald Curriculum) and alternative state testing (WA-AIM).
- More details discussed in Interview
- Certified Special Education license with Washington Department of Education.
- Elementary school experience preferred
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply below with your updated resume. I will be in contact with you shortly after regarding the next steps of the hiring process. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I look forward to speaking with you!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Centennial, CO
- Goodyear, AZ
- Ann Arbor , MI
- Pittsfield Charter Twp, MI
- Stokesdale, NC
- Phoenix, AZ
- Paterson, NJ
- Framingham, MA
- Buckeye, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.