Full-Time Position Opening: High School Special Education Teacher near Hamden, CT
A school near Hamden, CT is looking for a Special Education Teacher to fulfill an immediate opening. This is an exceptional education department looking for the right candidate to join the team. We are looking to interview and hire as soon as possible. This opportunity is a full-time contract position. Candidates must have a Certified Special Education license with Connecticut Department of Education.
- Monday – Friday
- Caseload: High School (12th Grade)
- 1-3 co-taught blocks in our career and college classes
- 1-2 pull out math groups.
- Contract dates: ASAP – 6/14/2022
- Assessing students’ skills to determine their needs and developing teaching plans
- Adapting lessons to meet the needs of students
- Developing Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Planning, organizing, and assigning activities that are specific to each student’s abilities
- Candidates must have a Certified Special Education license with Connecticut Department of Education.
- High school experience preferred
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply below with your updated resume. I will be in contact with you shortly after regarding the next steps of the hiring process. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I look forward to speaking with you!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Bellevue, WI
- dearborn , MI
- Niles, MI
- New palestine, IN
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Bent Creek, NC
- woodhaven, MI
- Brockton, MA
- Colbert, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.