Full-Time Special Education Contract Job Near Lindenhurst, IL
We are partnered with a school district near Lindenhurst, Illinois area that is currently in need of a Special Education Teacher. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a wonderful opportunity to work with fantastic colleagues and students! Interviewing now!
- M-F Hours: 7:40am-3:10pm
- Start Date: Beginning of Spring semester
- Caseload: Instructional Class: Grades 3rd-5th (11 students)
- Bachelor’s in Education and Master’s or Doctoral in Special Education or teaching students with special needs
- Special Education License in the state of Illinois
- Must have school experience
- Must have experience in Instructional Classes
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay
- Premium health, vision, and dental Insurance
- Relocation Compensation
If interested, please apply below with your updated resume. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the hiring process. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to connect me directly at my office number below. Looking forward to speaking with you!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Coopertown, TN
- Sugar Mountain, NC
- Malden, MA
- Turbeville, SC
- Jamesville, NY
- High Point, NC
- Hephzibah, GA
- Sun City West, AZ
- New London, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.