Full-Time Special Education Openings | New School Year
We are urgently searching for a SPED Teacher candidate to place near Augusta, Georgia. This position is in high demand and the school district is hoping to add a candidate to their team for the 2022-2023 school year. We are looking for an applicant that will work full-time. The position will offer competitive insurance benefits.
- Bachelor’s OR Master’s Degree in Special Education
- Must have active Georgia Licensure with Special Education Endorsement
- Candidate must have experience with this population & GAPSC certified in Special Ed General Curriculum
- Will be working on and implementing IEPs
- Onsite position
- Caseload: Elementary age
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Industry leading benefits for health/dental/vision for full time employees
- 401K matching
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please apply and contact me directly either by phone or email. My direct information can be seen below. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you may have!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Vancouver, WA
- Las Vegas, NV
- Willow Grove, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Grafton, VA
- Portland, IN
- Frederick, MD
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Lodi, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.