Full-time Special Education School Teacher Needed Mountain View, CA
Full-time Special Education School Teacher Needed – Mountain View, CA
Sunbelt is interviewing for an open Full-time Special Education Teacher School Job in the Mountain View, CA area. We have partnered with an incredibly supportive district that is looking for someone to fill an open need for the 22/23 school year and beyond. This school district is looking for someone to showcase their skills and provide the best education possible to their students.
- Direct hire position with school; Become formal staff and grow with this school for years to come!
- Full-time, 40hrs/wk,
- Caseload: Mild – Moderate, K-12, Onsite
- Assess students with disabilities, Assisting students with multiple mild – moderate needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education
- Must have active CA SPED license/certificate
- Previous school experienced preferred but not required
- Pass a drug and background check
- Competitive pay and benefits package; negotiate with school!
- Interview assistance and support!
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Full-time Special Education Teacher School Job in the Mountain View, CA area, please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected] or call/text at (813) 219-1092.
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Recent SPED Jobs
- Raleigh, NC
- Cicero, IL
- Oakland, CA
- Okemos, MI
- Tacoma, WA
- Bay View, WA
- Camden, NJ
- Brockton, MA
- Hamtramck, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.