Full-time Special Education School Teacher School Job Mounds View, MN
Full-time Special Education School Teacher School Job – Mounds View, MN
Sunbelt is interviewing for an open Full-time Special Education Teacher School Job in the Mounds View, MN area. We have partnered with an incredibly supportive district that is looking for someone to fill an open need for the 22/23 school year. This school district is looking for someone to showcase their skills and provide the best education possible to their students.
- Full-time, 40hrs/wk,
- Caseload: Mild – Moderate, K-12, Onsite
- Assess students with disabilities, Assisting students with multiple mild – moderate needs.
- Working 1:1 with students that cannot keep up with curriculum
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education
- Must have active MN SPED license/certificate
- Previous school experienced preferred but not required
- Pass a drug and background check
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks!
- Interview assistance and support!
- Benefit package available, Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k option.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Full-time Special Education Teacher School Job in the Mounds View, MN area, please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected] or call/text at (813) 219-1092.
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Recent SPED Jobs
- Georgetown, SC
- Greenville, SC
- Wauconda, IL
- Ignacio, CO
- Bay City, MI
- Red Lion, PA
- Eagan, MN
- Raleigh, NC
- Austin, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.