Full Time Special Education Teacher 23/24 in Kiel, Wisconsin
Soliant Health is seeking a Special Education Teacher who is interested in working in a school setting in Kiel, WI. In this role, the SPED will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- 2023 - 2024 School Year
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Must have active or pending state Teaching license
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
- South Milwaukee, WIJob Title: Special Education Teacher Location: South Milwaukee Position(s) Available: 1 Dates: ASAP-May 2024 Hours per week: Full-time Caseload/Population: 8-10 Students (two separate AM/PM sessions) Requirements: EC Sped / Cross-Categorical Special Education Teacher License A fantastic opportunity is available for a dedicated Special Education Teacher in South Milwaukee! This full-time position involves working with 8-10 students in two separate
- Galesville, WICompany: ProCare Therapy Location: Galesville, WI Type: Full-Time ProCare Therapy is searching for a dedicated and qualified Special Education Teacher for the Galesville-Ettrick-Trempealeau SD in Galesville, WI, for the school year. If you are a compassionate and experienced SPED teacher looking to make a positive impact on the lives of students with special needs, we encourage you to apply. Job Details: Position: Special Education Teacher
- Shelby, WIProcare Therapy has a contract Special Education Teacher opening for a school district near Shelby, WI. This contract will be renewed for the summer and the following school year. New grads are encouraged to apply. Job Type: Special Education Teacher Full Time Start Date: ASAP End Date: End of the school year Monday-Friday 30+ hours per week Typical Hours: 8:00am-3:00pm High school Intellectual disabilities classroom Around 10 stud
- Galesville, WIAbout us: ProCare therapy is in search of a devoted and skilled SPED Teacher to become part of our team in Galesville, WI. Our dedication lies in fostering a supportive and rewarding learning atmosphere for our students, recognizing that their well-being is fundamental to their academic achievements. ProCare Benefits: Competitive Pay Superior Medical Coverage 401(k) Retirement Plan Weekly Paychecks Licensing Assistance Job Details:
- Trempealeau, WICompany: ProCare Therapy Location: Trempealeau, WI Type: Full-Time ProCare Therapy is searching for a dedicated and qualified Special Education Teacher for the Galesville-Ettrick-Trempealeau SD near Trempealeau, WI, for the school year. If you are a compassionate and experienced SPED teacher looking to make a positive impact on the lives of students with special needs, we encourage you to apply. Job Details: Position: Special Education Tea
- Galesville, WINow Interviewing Special Education Teacher's An amazing school district in Galesville, Wisconsin has teamed up with ProCare Therapy to find a Certified Special Education Teacher for the current school year. More details about this opportunity can be found below: Details: Full Time 35-40 hours a week Monday - Friday High School Intellectual disabilities classroom 10 students ASAP - End of the school year
- Clinton, WIProCare Therapy is actively recruiting a Special Education Teacher for the 2023-2024 school year in Clinton, WI. This position is available from November to February and involves teaching students in grades K-4. The caseload includes 6-8 students, and the teacher will work at one school site from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm. A Cross Categorical certification is preferred for this role. Key Details: Special Education Teacher 2023-2024 school year Nov
- Franklin, WIProCare Therapy, a leading provider of special education services, is seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher to work with students in need in Franklin, Wisconsin. What is ProCare Therapy? ProCare Therapy is a staffing/recruiting agency that helps school districts all across the United States fill their open positions. As a ProCare employee, you will have access to a recruiter for the entirety of your assignment, competitive compensation,
- Galesville, WIJob Title: Special Education Teacher Location: Galesville, WI Start Date: To be determined (TBD) Hours: Full-time, 30+ hours per week Caseload: High School Intellectual Disabilities Classroom Approximately 10 students Additional Details: Full-time position with over 30 hours per week. Start date is to be determined. If you are a dedicated and qualified Special Education Teacher interested in making a positive impact, we encourage y
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.