Full Time Special Education Teacher 23/24 in Marshfield, Massachusetts
Soliant Health is seeking a Special Education Teacher who is interested in working in a school setting in Marshfield, MA. In this role, the SPED will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- 2023 - 2024 School Year
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Must have active or pending state Teaching license
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Springfield, MAProCare is currently seeking a skilled and patient Special Education teacher for a high school caseload in Springfield, MA. This position will start ASAP and could potentially renew for the next school year if it's a good fit. Generally the schedule will be around 7-3pm, but depends on the exact school site. Apply today! Qualifications Needed: Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Special Education Massachusetts state certifications to teach S
- Roslindale, MAAt ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. Please see below for further job details: Benefits Weekly paychecks direct deposit Pay: 35+/hourly Medical coverage United Healthcare 401k matching Job Description Full-time Work onsite Caseload: K-12 More details on interview! Job Qualifications State Special Education license / SPED certification School experience is preferred
- Roslindale, MAWe have established a collaborative partnership with an exceptional school district located in the Roslindale area, and we're actively seeking a Special Education Teacher for the remainder of the school year. If you're enthusiastic about advancing your career within a new educational environment, we warmly invite you to delve into the details of this exciting opportunity provided below. Position Overview: Full-time role 7:15am-4:20pm Caseload:
- Malden, MAWe are looking for a Special Education teacher who can commit to working full time hours until June 12th at a district in Malden, MA. There are vacancies in different grades, so candidate preference will be taken into account. If it's a good fit, this school will likely renew for the next school year/ESY (if they have a summer program). ProCare offers competitive weekly pay and a robust compensation package fitted to your individual needs, in
- Boston, MAWe are currently looking for a Remote Special Education Teacher to work with a school district in Massachusetts. This is a great opportunity for the school year with a strong level of support on staff. Job Type: Full Time (Part Time applicants considered) Fully Remote Highschool Requirements: Bachelors level degree or higher in Special Education or related field Must have SPED certification for the state of Massachusetts
- West Brookfield, MASoliant is seeking a passionate and dedicated Special Education (SPED) Teacher to join our exceptional team of educators at a wonderful school district in West Brookfield, MA. The SPED Teacher will provide specialized instruction, support, and advocacy to students with disabilities, ensuring their academic and personal growth. Job Details: Full-time 37.5hrs/week Onsite Responsibilities: Develop and implement individual
- Brookfield, MASoliant is seeking a passionate and dedicated Special Education (SPED) Teacher to join our exceptional team of educators at a wonderful school district in Brookfield, MA. The SPED Teacher will provide specialized instruction, support, and advocacy to students with disabilities, ensuring their academic and personal growth. Job Details: Full-time 37.5hrs/week Onsite Responsibilities: Develop and implement individualized
- Billerica, MAFull-Time Elementary Special Education Teacher in Billerica, MA ProCare Therapy and a school district in Billerica, MA. are seeking a Special Education Teacher / Intervention Specialist for the remainder of the 2023/24 school year. This Contract job opportunity is looking for someone who is dedicated and willing to make an impact within the school. Searching for a SPED Teacher! The school district is looking to interview as soon as possibl
- Roslindale, MAPosition: Special Education Teacher Location: Roslindale, MA Job Type: Full-Time - 40 hours per week We are currently seeking a qualified Special Education Teacher to work with students who have diverse learning needs. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in providing support and specialized instruction to help students with special needs succeed Responsibilities: Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs)
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.