Full-Time Special Education Teacher (ASAP-EOSY)
Soliant is seeking a Special Education Teacher for a great opportunity in your area. We are currently working with local school districts in need of a full-time candidate for the 20-21 school year. To be considered for upcoming opportunities please review the details and qualifications provided below.
- Full-Time (30hrs) per week
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Caseload is K-5 with several disabilities (LD, autism, emotionally disturbed) in a resource setting
- Currently arranging interviews
- Special Education certification in CT
- Experience in a school setting
If you are looking for a new opportunity this upcoming school year don’t hesitate to send your resume along with relevant certifications to Nicholas Mitchell. I look forward to working with you!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Little Canada, MN
- Covington, GA
- Snellville, GA
- Springfield, PA
- New Haven , CT
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Claymont, DE
- Micaville, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.