Full-Time Special Education Teacher - Buckeye, AZ
Here at ProCare Therapy we are one of the nations leaders in supplying quality candidates to help progress the future of the next generation. We are currently in the market for a full-time position for a special education teacher in Buckeye, AZ for the 2022/2023 school year. The school district is actively seeking quality candidates so, if you believe you are a great fit please apply online! Here is more information below:
- Full-Time (M-F)
- Starts ASAP- to the end of the school year.
- Ages range from K-8th grade in a resource classroom setting.
- More details upon interview.
- Must have previous experience with students ranging from K-8th grade.
- Must hold a Master's in Special Education.
- Must hold an active certification in AZ.
- Complete Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Highly Completive Compensation
- Matching 401K
The school district is actively taking interviews, so if you believe you are a good fit for the position. Please email a copy of your updated resume to [email protected], and I will get back to you about the next steps in the hiring process. The school district is actively taking interviews so please don't hesitate to jump on this opportunity.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Dutton, VA
- Hartsville, SC
- Wakefield, MA
- Torrance, CA
- Fairmount, KS
- Waterford, WI
- Draper, UT
- Leonardtown, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.