Full-time Special Education Teacher For Saint Paul, MN Students - K-4th Students
Saint Paul, MN: We are seeking to hire a full-time Special Education Teacher to join our team. This position requires 37.5 hours a week during standard school hours; No nights, weekends or holidays. Benefits are offered along with an excellent compensation package. This is a very important role in which the Special Education Teacher will help to foster a school environment that prepares every student for success in college and in life.
Students in need of services range from K-4th grade with mostly mild to moderate disabilities.
- Special Education Teachers will provide instruction to students with identified SPED needs and strategically support the GEN ED staff with implementation of IEPs
- Utilize curriculum to develop and implement standards-based lesson plans
- Write, implement & track goals for students with (IEPs)
- Assist in the initial and 3 year re-evaluation of students
- Provide direct academic and behavioral instruction and support for students with learning needs in the gen ed classroom
- Provide individual and group support for the development of social/emotional skills
- Maintain compliant special education records
- Maintain accurate records, grade book, and data tracking systems
- Bachelor’s Degree (at minimum)
- MN Teaching License: Special Education EBD, LD, or ABS
- Experience working with students with learning and emotional-behavioral needs
- Knowledge of writing and implementing IEPs
- Knowledge of MN EBD and/or SLD criteria and the evaluation process
- Training or willingness to be trained in Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI)
This is a well-organized district with a strong team, in a great location. We are interviewing and hiring now, so apply today!
For immediate consideration on this full-time Special Education Teacher Job in Minneapolis, MN, email resume to: Shonique.Watts@sunbeltstaffing.com or after applying, call me directly.
National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- Providence, RI
- philadelphia, PA
- woonsocket, RI
- Bennington, VT
- Westland, MI
- Columbus, OH
- Racine, WI
- Cary, NC
- Lancaster, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.