Full time Special Education teacher in Tigard, OR
Now hiring a special education teacher for a school district in Tigard, OR. This position is currently virtual with the possibility of going back in person. The caseload is mild to moderate disabilities with an age range of k-12. This position is for now until the end of the school year with possibility of next school year as well.
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- Participate as a transdisciplinary team member to complete educational assessments or children and assist in determining eligibility for Early Intervention/Early Childhood
- Special Education (EI/ECSE) and School Age services based on Federal and State rules and regulations.
- Case manage assigned children by completing due process forms and developing and implementing the individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) based on the education assessment information and/or periodic IFSP reviews.
- Direct individual and small group instruction to implement IFSP for individual children.
- Develop appropriate systems to regularly monitor educational progress and
- Oregon Special education certification
- Experience as a special education teacher
- Must be able to reliably commute to Tigard, OR area.
This Job is currently interviewing, for immediate consideration please send an updated resume to [email protected] or call 813-343-2068.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Springfield, PA
- Rockledge, FL
- Greensboro, NC
- Stockton, CA
- Berwyn, IL
- Berwyn, IL
- Woolwich, NJ
- Arizona, AZ
- New York, NY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.