Full-Time | Special Education Teacher | Interviewing Now! | Turner, ME
Here at ProCare Therapy we are one of the nations leaders in supplying quality candidates to help progress the future of the next generation.
We are currently looking for a full-time position for a special education teacher in Turner, Maine for the 2022/2023 school year.
The school district is actively seeking quality candidates so, if you believe you are a great fit please apply online! Here is more information below:
- Full-Time (Monday-Friday)
- Starts ASAP- to the end of the school year.
- Caseload consists of planning IEPs, managing 4 paraprofessionals, and completing all special education related paper work.
- Caseload size is about 17-19 students.
- On-site position only.
- More details upon interview.
- Must have previous experience with special needs students.
- Must hold a Master's Degree in Special Education.
- Must hold an active certification for Special Education in ME.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Complete Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Highly Completive Compensation
- Matching 401K
- Weekly Pay
The school district is actively taking interviews, so if you believe you are a good fit for the position. Please email a copy of your updated resume to [email protected], and I will get back to you about the next steps in the hiring process. The school district is actively taking interviews so please don't hesitate to jump on this opportunity.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Philadelphia, PA
- Detroit, MI
- New Britain , CT
- Steger, IL
- Sun City, AZ
- Ukiah, CA
- Mt. Vernon, WA
- Chicago, IL
- Santa Rosa, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.