Full Time Special Education Teacher-Interviewing Now
ProCare has a great opportunity to work with a wonderful school in Royalton! Email your resume to the contact information below if you think this would be a good fit!
- Full Time
- Full School Year
- Elementary or Middle School
- Bachelors or Masters in special education
General special education duties, including, but not limited to:
- Provide direct instruction and/or specially designed instruction to students in special programs consistent with the district's curriculum and Individual Education Programs (IEP).
- Utilize scientifically researched effective instructional strategies and ways of providing information for students to acquire the learning.
- Maintain behavior which is conducive to learning: defining and communicating expectations clearly, monitor behavior and provide appropriate feedback, establish mutual respect between teacher and students.
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs which can include: health, dental, vision and 401k.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Glendale, AZ
- Roseville, MI
- Aurora , OR
- Louisburg, NC
- Henderson, NC
- Thorton, CO
- Woodburn, OR
- San Tan Valley, AZ
- Canby, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.