Full-time Special Education Teacher job hiring ASAP | Schaumburg, IL | 2022-2023
Full-time Special Education Teacher job hiring ASAP | Schaumburg | 2022-2023
ProCare Therapy is a school contract staffing organization partnering with thousands of districts nationwide. We are currently looking for applicants to fill a full-time Special Education Teacher job with a school district in the Schaumburg, IL area. This job would be starting in August 2022 and would last for the full 2022-2023 school year through June 2023! If you are interested in learning more, please apply online below.
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 35-40 hours per week
- Assignment Length: August 2022 – June 2023
- Case Load Description: Special Education teachers will be assigned to a specific caseload of students based on previous experience with specific age groups, learning disabilities, etc.
- Responsibilities: Special Education Teachers will provide direct service instruction to assigned caseload of students as well as indirect services such as IEP meetings and planning, meetings with other teachers on staff, etc.
- Degree: Masters or Bachelors Degree in Special Education (or related field)
- License / Certification: Must hold active Illinois teaching license for Special Education (LBS 1)
- Clearances: Active Illinois PEL certification
- Previous school experience preferred, but new grads also welcome!
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Senior Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
(678) 497- 4806
Recent SPED Jobs
- Pittsburg, OR
- Gray, GA
- `Macon, FL
- Gordon, GA
- Milledgeville, GA
- Covington, WA
- Kent, WA
- Des Moines, WA
- Federal Way, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.