Full Time Special Education Teacher Job near Salem, NH
Full Time Special Education Teacher Opportunity near Salem, NH
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Special Education Teacher this upcoming school year for a contract position located in the Salem, NH/ Boston, MA area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Elementary (needs 1-5 cert)
- In person
- The position is a inclusion special education teaching position.
- The individual would have to have experience with completing evaluations, writing IEP's and progress reports and delivering specially designed instruction.
- The person would also need to be flexible and that if we happen to go into a remote model this will be part of the position as well.
- The position would begin on or around March 8th through June 20th.
- The hours are between 815-3pm and will include duties ( ie bus, door, cafeteria)
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Special Education
- Must be licensed in MA
- Must pass drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply and contact me below:
Recent SPED Jobs
- Minneapolis, MN
- Mesa, AZ
- Ridgeland, SC
- Matteson, IL
- New Haven , CT
- Columbus, OH
- Chicago Heights , IL
- Summertown, TN
- Covington, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.