Full Time || Special Education Teacher || Livonia, MI Area
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the Livonia, MI area looking for someone to join their team as a Special Education Teacher for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- Start ASAP – End of School Year
- Resource Classroom
- Mild Disabilities
- Onsite position
- More details regarding caseload will be discussed within interview
- Special Education Teaching Certification in the state of Michigan required
- Experience in school setting is preferred
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Kionna Hanson Director of Educational Resources
ProCare Therapy (904) 638-2181
Recent SPED Jobs
- Jamestown, NC
- Meriden, CT
- Evanston, IL
- Wauconda, IL
- Brookline, MA
- Lakeville, MN
- Elmhurst, IL
- Bonsall, CA
- Roseville, MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.