Full Time- Special Education Teacher- Near Buckeye, AZ
The Special Education Teacher will be responsible for providing specialized instruction to students with disabilities in a variety of educational settings. This position will involve collaborating with other educators, parents, and school administrators to develop individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with disabilities and to ensure that students receive appropriate accommodations and services.
• Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with disabilities in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Collaborate with other teachers, parents, and administrators to ensure that students receive appropriate accommodations and services.
• Assess student progress and adjust instruction as needed to ensure that all students are making progress toward their goals.
• Provide direct instruction to students with disabilities in a variety of educational settings, including inclusion classrooms and resource rooms.
• Use a variety of instructional strategies and technologies to meet the needs of diverse learners.
• Monitor and document student progress and communicate regularly with parents and school administrators about student performance.
• Participate in professional development activities to stay current with best practices in special education and to maintain state certification requirements.
• Bachelor's degree in special education or related field.
• Valid Arizona teaching certification in special education.
• Experience working with students with disabilities in a variety of educational settings.
• Knowledge of best practices in special education and familiarity with state and federal regulations.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Ability to use technology to support student learning.
• Willingness to work as part of a team to support the needs of all students.
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: [email protected] Once received, I will contact you to get your availability for a phone interview.
Gil Hastings Account Executive
Soliant | firstname.lastname@example.org 678-820-6600
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
Secondary Inclusion teacher for '23-'24 near Nadine, NMNadine, NM
2023-2024 Special Needs Techer (Pre-K) near Monument, NMMonument, NM
2023-2024 Middle School Special Education Teacher near Lomita ParkSan Bruno, CA
2023-2024 Full Time SPED Needed in Emporia, KSEmporia, KS
2023-2024 Full Time SPED Assignment in Gastonia, NCGastonia, NC
Elementary Special Education TeacherDanville, VA
Special Education Teacher For '23-'24 - DanvilleMartinsville, VA
Summer Special Education Teaching Contract in Des Plaines, ILDes Plaines, IL
Greenville, SC School SpEd Teaching Contract- NOW HIRING for 23-24 SYGreenville, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.