Full-Time Special Education Teacher | Near Lebanon, NH | 2022-2023 School Year
We are looking for a passionate, Special Education teacher willing to work near Lebanon, NH for the 2022-2023 school year. If you are a caring individual looking to make a difference in student’s lives, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Working directly with students with Autism
- Contract position dates run from August, 2022 to June, 2023
- Full-time hours (37.5 hours per week)
- Active NH SPED License
- Master’s degree in Special Education
- Must have experience working with Autism
- On-site position
- Weekly and competitive pay
- W2 employee contract for the school year
- Benefits package
Are you interested? Interviews are currently taking place. Reach out to Ashley Bruner at (470) 286-1097 or by email at [email protected] to set one up!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Enfield, NH
- Canaan, NH
- Danbury, NH
- Buckeye, AZ
- Avondale , AZ
- Glendale, AZ
- Lapeer, MI
- Davison, MI
- Metamora, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.