Full-time Special Education Teacher near Newark, New Jersey
Soliant is looking to fill a full-time Special Education Teacher position with a local school district near Newark, New Jersey.
This position is for the remainder of the 2020-21 School Year so interviews are actively being scheduled.
- Onsite contract runs through the end of the current (2020-21) school year
- 35 hours p/week (8:30a - 3:30p)
- Caseload: no more than 8 students
- Must have Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education
- Active New Jersey Special Education Certification is required
- In-school experience is preferred
Interested in this opportunity? Apply below to learn more about this and other Special Education openings across the country.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (678) 274-5719
Recent SPED Jobs
- Springfield, PA
- New Haven , CT
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Claymont, DE
- Micaville, NC
- Lancaster, SC
- Canton , MI
- Canton, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.