Full Time Special Education Teacher Needed - 5th Grade
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Special Education Teacher for the current 2021-2022 school year for a contract position located in Illinois. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Full Time – 37.5 hrs/week
- Monday - Friday
- Start ASAP – End of School Year
- 5th grade aged students (co-taught)
- More details regarding caseload will be discussed within an interview
- Special Education Teaching Certification in the state of IL required
- Experience in schools is preferred but not required
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Kionna Hanson Director of Educational Resources
ProCare Therapy (904) 638-2181
Recent SPED Jobs
- Bellevue, WI
- dearborn , MI
- Niles, MI
- New palestine, IN
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Bent Creek, NC
- woodhaven, MI
- Brockton, MA
- Colbert, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.