Full Time Special Education Teacher needed for the 22/23 School Year - Spring Grove, IL -
We have a need in our school district for a Special Education Teacher. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: Spring Grove, IL
- Licensure as required by the Illinois State Board of Education.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited college or university.
- Must have the LBS1 Endorsement
- Full Time (37.5 Hours)
- Start/End Date: ASAP-6/08/23
- Caseload: Elementary School
- Competitive weekly pay (Starting at $40 an hour)
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7985.
Looking forward to speaking!
Recent SPED Jobs
- sterling heights, MI
- detroit, MI
- racine, WI
- Cary, IL
- Twin Lakes, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Boston, MA
- Jonesboro, GA
- Chicago, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.