Full Time Special Education Teacher needed for the 22/23 School Year - Warren, MI -
We have a need in our school district for a Special Education Teacher. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: Warren, MI
- Bachelor’s degree in Education
- Master’s degree in Education in Special Education or teaching students with special needs
- State Education Certification in Special Education
- Start/End Date: 8/29/22-6/06/23
- Full Time (40 Hours)
- Seeking Moderate or Severe/Intensive SPED teacher
- Caseload: Elementary - Resource Classroom – Approximately 2 students – other half of caseload with Gen. Ed. Interventionalist
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7985.
Looking forward to speaking!
Recent SPED Jobs
- BELLWOOD, IL
- Sumter, SC
- Uniontown, PA
- Hamden, CT
- Rock Hill, SC
- Atlanta, GA
- Gresham, OR
- Anderson, SC
- Grapevine , TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.