Full Time Special Education Teacher Needed - St. Paul, MN
A school district in the St. Paul, MN area is looking for a full time Special Education Teacher. This district is seeking qualified candidates to schedule interviews with for the current 2020-2021 school year.
- Must have MN teaching certification
- Experience with testing, writing reports, and servicing kids
- Provide direct services based on IEP
- Collaborate with general education teachers and paraprofessionals
- Conduct screenings, referrals, intakes, & coordinate assessments
We are looking to schedule interviews this week for people who are interested. This job is full time and will start in January 2021
- 40 hours per week
- 20-21 school year
- Middle school students
- Must be comfortable in small minority groups seting
- Developmental Cognitive Delayed (DCD) students
- 15-20 students on caseload
Hourly pay rate is negotiable based on years of experience.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Prospect Heights , IL
- overhand park, KS
- philadelphia, PA
- woonsocket, RI
- Greenville, OH
- California, MD
- manhattan, KS
- Philadelphia, PA
- Greenwood, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.