Full-Time Special Education Teacher Position in Monroe, NC
Our district is seeking a Special Education Teacher to join our team in Monroe, North Carolina!
- Active SPED North Carolina License
- Full Time: 37.5 Hours Weekly.
- Contract End Date: 8/6/2022
- Caseload of 7 Students
- Competitive Weekly Compensation
- Matching 401K
- Premium, Full-Time Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Relocation will be provided if applicable
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Twin City, GA
- Nunez, GA
- Oak Ridge, FL
- Orlando, FL
- Fishersville, VA
- Waynesboro, VA
- North Providence , RI
- Cranston, RI
- Swainsboro, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.