Full-time Special Education Teacher, Resource Room Beech Grove, IN
Full-time Special Education Teacher, Resource Room – Beech Grove, IN
Sunbelt Staffing is hiring for a Resource Room, Special Education School Teacher in the Beech Grove, IN area. This position is full time for the full 2022/2023 school year. This fantastic school district prides themselves on their dedication to provide the highest quality education and is looking for someone to hit the ground running and showcase their abilities!
- Collaborate with students, parents, and other members of staff to develop IEPs for each student assigned.
- Provide or supervise personal care, medical care, and feeding of students as stated in IEP.
- Consult district and outside resource people regarding education, social, medical, and personal needs of students.
- Plan and use appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment that reflect understanding of the learning styles and needs of students assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- Valid Indiana SPED license/certificate is required
- Demonstrated competency in the subject area(s) assigned
- Competitive hourly rate with weekly paychecks
- Optional medical, dental, and vision insurance with a 401k option
- A one-to-one experience with a recruiter who works as an advocate and trusted liaison between you and the school district
- Employee assistance program
If you or someone you know is interested in this Full-time Special Education Teacher, Resource Room position in the Beech Grove, IN area, please apply or send your most updated resume to Andrew Bine at the email below to be considered. You will be contacted within 24 hours.
Andrew Bine | National Hiring Manager
Sunbelt Staffing | (813) 219-1092 | [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Berwyn, IL
- New Boston, NH
- Springfield, MI
- Raleigh, NC
- New Haven, CT
- DARIEN, IL
- Kyle, TX
- Vallejo, CA
- Daly City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.