Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) Needed in Covington, GA
A school district in Covington, GA is now interviewing for a qualified and passionate Special Education Teacher. This will be to fill a role for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year.
See below for requirements and the job description.
- Active GA Special Education teaching license
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Special Education
- Structured learning
- 2 openings available: 1 Elementary co-teaching/resource position and 1 Middle school co-teaching/resource position
- More information presented upon an interview
- Weekly pay
- Competitive rates
- No weekends or holidays
- 401(k) matching
- Vision, Medical, Dental options
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements above, please apply today. You may also reach out to the Hiring Manager using the contact information provided below.
National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- sterling heights, MI
- detroit, MI
- racine, WI
- Cary, IL
- Twin Lakes, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Boston, MA
- Jonesboro, GA
- Chicago, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.