Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) Needed in Wilmington, DE
A school district in Wilmington, DE is now interviewing for a qualified and passionate Special Education Teacher to work full time and on-site for the remainder of the current school year.
See below for requirements and the job description.
- Active DE Special Education teaching license
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Special Education
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Remainder of the school year
- Structured learning
- Caseload: Elementary or High school
- Weekly pay
- Competitive rates
- No weekends or holidays
- Vision, Medical, Dental options
Please reach out to Alyssa Reback for further information.
National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- Milford, DE
- Midland, NC
- Acton, CA
- Monterey, CA
- Waynesboro, VA
- Marina , CA
- New Salem, NC
- Charlottesville, VA
- Ruckersville, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.