Full-Time Special Education Teacher- Vallejo, CA
Here at ProCare Therapy we are partnered with school districts nationwide. We pride ourselves in providing the best opportunities for students and teachers alike. We are proud to be the leading staffing agency who helps people that help people.
We are currently looking for a licensed Special Education Teacher for a full time position for the 2022/2023 school year in the city of Vallejo, CA. If you believe that you will be a good fit for the position, please apply online. There are more details listed below:
- Full Time position during the 2022/2023 school year.
- Start Time ASAP to the end of the 2023 school year
- Students ages ranging from K-12th grade.
- Would be a permanent position working for the school.
- More details upon the interview.
- Must hold a special education teaching license in the state of CA.
- Must hold a Master's Degree in special education.
- Must have previous experience with disabilities ranging from mild to severe.
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Health Insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- 401 K Matching
The district is currently holding several interviews and is ready to hire as soon as possible. If you are interested please email me your updated resume at [email protected] and I will get in touch with you about the next steps in the hiring process. We only hire the best of the best to help serve the young minds of the future.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Dutton, VA
- Hartsville, SC
- Wakefield, MA
- Torrance, CA
- Fairmount, KS
- Waterford, WI
- Draper, UT
- Leonardtown, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.