Full-Time Special Education Teacher Wanted in the Cleveland, Ohio
ProCare Therapy is searching for a special education teacher in the Cleveland, OH area. At ProCare Therapy, our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed for you below:
- 08/15/23 - 05/31/24
- More details upon interview-interviewing ASAP
- You must have a bachelors degree in Special Education or teaching students with Special Needs
- You must be certified in the state of Ohio to practice as a Special Education Teacher
Pay & Benefits:
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability, provided by the school district
- Matching 401(k)
- W-2 school district employment
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive hourly rate
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 770-212-9574, [email protected] To expedite the process email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
Secondary Inclusion teacher for '23-'24 near Nadine, NMNadine, NM
2023-2024 Special Needs Techer (Pre-K) near Monument, NMMonument, NM
2023-2024 Middle School Special Education Teacher near Lomita ParkSan Bruno, CA
2023-2024 Full Time SPED Needed in Emporia, KSEmporia, KS
2023-2024 Full Time SPED Assignment in Gastonia, NCGastonia, NC
Elementary Special Education TeacherDanville, VA
Special Education Teacher For '23-'24 - DanvilleMartinsville, VA
Summer Special Education Teaching Contract in Des Plaines, ILDes Plaines, IL
Greenville, SC School SpEd Teaching Contract- NOW HIRING for 23-24 SYGreenville, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.