Full Time Special Education Teaching Job in Stockbridge, MA
We are currently scheduling interviews for a Special Education Teacher at a school in Stockbridge, MA. The school has a full time need and is looking to schedule interviews and hire immediately.
The school has partnered with Soliant to schedule interviews for a skilled Special Education Teacher. The position is a full time contract assignment, working 37.5 hours a week for the full school year. The school is a newer charter school, and the Special Education population at the school is growing rapidly. Candidates will be working with a 6-12 caseload, performing usual duties of a Special Education Teacher.
Special Education Teacher needed
Full School Year – ASAP start
Caseload – 5th and 6th grade (push in and pull out)
MA Special Education Certification Required. Moderate disabilities Pre-K-8th or Moderate Disabilities 5-12
Salary for this position is negotiable and based on experience. We are currently accepting applications and arranging interviews. Contact Jonathan for more information about the opening. 678-713-2697
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Revere, MAJob Title: Special Education Coordinator (Out-of-District) - Contract Position Location: Revere, MA Overview: We are seeking a highly qualified and experienced Special Education Coordinator for an exciting contract position in the Revere, MA area. As the Special Education Coordinator (Out-of-District), you will play a crucial role in ensuring the provision of exceptional educational services to students with special needs. This is an excellent
- New Bedford, MASpecial Education Teacher (Elementary Caseload) Location: New Bedford Area Immediate Start Soliant Health is dedicated to providing exceptional education and support to students with special needs. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and nurturing learning environment where every child can thrive academically, socially, and emotionally. We are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Special Education Teacher to join our team and make
- Ludlow, MAAre you a Special Education/ ESL Teacher seeking a great assignment for the remainder of the school year? We're looking to hire a full time ESL Teacher that will be working with a K-12 population classroom that will have a caseload of around 16 students. To be considered, apply below and let's connect! Specifics: English Second Language Teacher Full time assignment Remainder of the school year K-12 school population Qualifications: M
- Leicester, MAProCare Therapy is partnering with a school nearby the Leicester area to find a ESL Teacher that would love to work with a K-12th grade population for the remainder of the school year. This will be an onsite position and will be working with a team of therapists and teachers. To be considered, apply below or to me directly so we can chat. I hope to hear from you soon! Job glance: ESL Teacher 35+ hours/week K-12nd grade ages Around 16 stu
- Boston, MAJob Title: Special Education Coordinator (Out-of-District) - Contract Position Location: Boston, MA Overview: We are seeking a highly qualified and experienced Special Education Coordinator for an exciting contract position in the Boston, MA area. As the Special Education Coordinator (Out-of-District), you will play a crucial role in ensuring the provision of exceptional educational services to students with special needs. This is an excellent
- Burlington, MAJob Vacancy: Special Education Teacher in Burlington, MA Position: Special Education Teacher Location: Burlington, MA Type: Full-time Position Overview: We are currently seeking a qualified and enthusiastic Special Education Teacher to work with students who have diverse learning needs. The successful candidate will collaborate with other educators, parents, and support staff to create individualized education plans (IEPs) and deliver specializ
- Natick, MAAbout ProCare: When we talk about "us" we're talking about more than a company. "Us" includes the caring and dedicated school professionals who work tirelessly to help their students realize their potential. "Us" includes entire school districts committed to creating brighter futures for every young person. And, of course, "us" includes each courageous child who overcomes his or her challenges and discovers new possibilities. That’s "us." And,
- Foxborough, MAFull description Job Description Sunbelt staffing is urgently hiring for a Special Education Teacher job located near Foxborough, MA. If you are a licensed Special Education Teacher, please see the job requirements and details below. Job Details: • Full time • Case load of mild-moderate disabilities for either elementary, middle, or high school students • On-site job Minimum Job Qualifications: &bull
- Billerica, MASunbelt Staffing is actively seeking a Full-time Special Education Teacher in the Billerica, MA area. Responsibilities: Develop and implement IEPs for students. Create tailored lesson plans in an inclusive classroom. Collaborate with educators and support students with special needs. Requirements: Valid Special Education Teaching Certification in Massachusetts. Experience with IEPs. Benefits: Competitive compensation. Health, Vi
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.