Full Time SPED Case Manager - Farmington, New Hampshire
We are needing a talented Special Education Case Manager to start immediately at a school district in Farmington. This person should have experience in case management. Having experience with high school would also be a plus, but not a hard requirement. Inquire today!
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Certification for teaching Special Education
- Ability to work on site
- Able to pass drug screen and background check
- Aug 31-June 19
- Case management for grades 10 and 11
- About 12 students total
- 7am-3pm (40 hours per week)
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision benefits for full time employees, as well as a matching 401k option
- Weekly pay!
The school district is ready to schedule interviews with qualified candidates as soon as possible. If interested, please get in touch with me by phone (678-276-5570) or email ([email protected]). I look forward to chatting with you soon!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Georgetown, SC
- Greenville, SC
- Wauconda, IL
- Ignacio, CO
- Bay City, MI
- Red Lion, PA
- Eagan, MN
- Raleigh, NC
- Austin, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.