Full-Time Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Position near Richmond, CA
We are currently seeking a SLPA to work in a school district near Richmond, CA. This is a full-time on-site position. If you are looking for an opportunity to join an excellent and supportive school, then this position is for you! They are looking to hire as soon as possible.
- Bachelors Level Degree
- Active CA SLPA License
- Required licensures/certification for the state of California
- Full-Time (4 days/week)
- Caseload: 63 student caseload split with another SLPA
- Contract dates: ASAP- 06/16/23 (with possible extension)
- More details discussed during Interview
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe that you are the right candidate, be sure to apply with your most current resume. If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I look forward to speaking with you!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Dutton, VA
- Hartsville, SC
- Wakefield, MA
- Torrance, CA
- Fairmount, KS
- Waterford, WI
- Draper, UT
- Leonardtown, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.