Full Time Teacher for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing, K-12
We are seeking a highly qualified Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing to provide full-time services immediately through the remainder of the current school year in Illinois. The ideal candidate will have PEL certification with a DHH/T endorsement and have full-time availability. Please see additional details below!
- Location: Plainfield, IL
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- Itinerant position
- cross categorical disabilities
- Start: ASAP until end of the 2021-2022 school year
- Provide services as determined by the student's IEP.
- Work collaboratively with building staff and parents to monitor the impact the hearing loss may have on the student’s educational progress.
- Modify curriculum and materials according to the individual needs of the student.
- Assist in the development of student IEPs.
Pay for this position is hourly and negotiable based on prior experience and how well an interview goes! If you would like to be considered for an interview please email your current resume and relevant licensure to: [email protected]. I look forward to connecting with you about this opportunity soon!
Sr. Account Executive
Recent SPED Jobs
- Glendale, AZ
- Roseville, MI
- Aurora , OR
- Louisburg, NC
- Henderson, NC
- Thorton, CO
- Woodburn, OR
- San Tan Valley, AZ
- Canby, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.