Full-Time Virtual Special Education Teaching Opportunity Available in Florida for 22/23 School Year
Full-Time Virtual Special Education/General Education Teaching Opportunity Available in Florida for 22/23 School Year
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with a wonderful and supporting school district in the Deland area to help fill the school’s need for a full-time virtual Special Edcuation and General Education Teacher for the 2022-2023 school year. If you are a licensed and qualified teacher anywhere in Florida looking for your next full-time contract position, please apply online today to find out more about this opportunity! See more details below:
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates
- Benefits: 1099 Employee
- Guaranteed Hours: Full-time opportunity (35+ hours per week)
- Assignment Length: ASAP – June 2023
- Caseload: Several open caseloads available K-12. Will ask for your experience and preference upon initial contact.
- Degree: Must have Master's in Education (General Education teachers) or Master's in Special Education (Special Educators)
- License / Certification: Must hold active Florida state licensure
The school district is looking to schedule interviews as soon as possible, so if you are interested, please apply online today, and send an updated copy of your resume to me at [email protected]. I will contact you when I receive your application regarding the next steps of the process.
Arjun Narker Director of Educational Resources
5550 Peachtree Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30092
Recent SPED Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Dutton, VA
- Hartsville, SC
- Wakefield, MA
- Torrance, CA
- Fairmount, KS
- Waterford, WI
- Draper, UT
- Leonardtown, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.