Georgia Certified Special Education Teacher | Full Time | Weekly Pay
We are interviewing for a Special Education Teacher. We are eager to fill this position as soon as possible. This assignment is for the rest of the 22/23 school year. We are looking for someone who is excited about teaching our children!
Location: Newton County School District
Position Details & Requirements
- Must have GA Teaching Cert and SPED License
- Start/End Dates: ASAP-EOSY
- Full Time
- 32 - 37.5 hrs. a week
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Caseload: 2 different caseloads - Please let me know if you have a preference.
- Middle School: Co-teaching /resource position
- Elementary School: Co-teaching/resource position
- Details: More details will be provided during interview (zoom or google meets)
???????Benefits we offer:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please apply below, and contact me directly either by phone or email. My direct contact information is below. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you may have!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Norfolk, VA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Philadelphia , PA
- San Francisco, CA, CA
- MOCKSVILLE, NC
- Harwinton, CT
- Mocksville, NC
- Oregon City, OR
- PUTNAM, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.