Grahamville, VT | Special Education Teacher
ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing agency pursuing to employ a Special Education Teacher to work on assignment with an established school located in the Grahamville, VT area.
Please read the details below, and feel free to reach out to me for further information or questions you may have:
- 20 Year Old Student
- Life Skills Type Position for Multi Handicapped Student
- Training Provided
- Chester, VT
- Will Take FT or PT Candidates
- More Info available on Interview
- Master's or Bachelor's level degree in Special Education
- Must have an active license in the state of employment
- Special Education Certification
- 1-2 Years Pediatric or School Experience (Preferred)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. Commonly, pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. ProCare Therapy strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting
Recent SPED Jobs
- Midland, NC
- Acton, CA
- Monterey, CA
- Marina , CA
- New Salem, NC
- Greenwood, SC
- Stovall, NC
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Lancaster, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.