Greenwood, IN Special Education Teacher Full-time for 22-23 SY
Are you a licensed Special Education teacher looking for a new job? Here at ProCare Therapy we have the best option for you. This is your opportunity to work with this amazing School for the upcoming school year near Greenwood, IN. As an employee with ProCare you will be paid every week and have access to an excellent benefits package that is tailored to your individual needs. Our staff has a strong level of support and tools to help you get started right away. If this sounds like the right Job for you, see more details down below!
- Master’s Degree in Special Education
- Must hold Special Education Teaching License in Indiana
- 2 Years’ Experience Preferred
- Full-time or Part-Time
- Resource room
- 22-23 School Year
- Provide special education documents to parent/guardian and required team members prior to and following meetings
- Administer assessments (e.g. performance, informal, or formal) to monitor student progress
- Monitor student engagement and attendance data
- Input and verify accommodations prior to state testing
- In collaboration with school counselor, verify student class schedules for alignment with IEP services and FTE reporting
- Document communication with families via contact logs in Infinite Campus
- Maintains lesson plans, artifacts, and materials used to facilitate student instruction
- Comply with all written policies and procedures in teacher, district, and school-based handbooks
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for immediate consideration. Please email me a copy of your resume and three supervisory references for faster interview turnaround.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Dutton, VA
- Hartsville, SC
- Wakefield, MA
- Torrance, CA
- Fairmount, KS
- Waterford, WI
- Draper, UT
- Leonardtown, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.