Hamtramck, MI | Cognitive Impairment Teacher
I am working with a school district near Hamtramck, MI to schedule interviews for a full-time cognitive impairment teacher for this school year.
- Provide support and instruction to students who have a range of mild to moderate cognitive impairments
- Develop and implement lesson plans
- Implement student IEP goals and complete progress reports
- Participate in IEP meetings
- Must have active MI SPED teaching credentials with CI endorsement
- Must have previous school-based experience
Apply within or email your resume directly to the hiring manager: Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com
Recent SPED Jobs
- Glendale , AZ
- Machipongo, VA
- Bamberg, SC
- Mukilteo, WA
- Tukwila, WA
- Nashua, NH
- Chester, PA
- Chestertown, MD
- Annapolis, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.