High School Special Education Teacher
A school district in Sterling Heights, Michigan has a opening for a Special Education Teacher for the current school year.
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- Full-time; Now-End of the School Year
- High school caseload
- Co-teaching; Self-Contained classroom
- Must have certification in Michigan as a special education teacher
- Must be able to perform all general special education roles and responsibilities
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Crystal Huff at Crystal.Huff@Soliant.com. Feel free to also contact Crystal Huff directly at 770-776-2109
Recent SPED Jobs
- Little Canada, MN
- Covington, GA
- Snellville, GA
- Springfield, PA
- New Haven , CT
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Claymont, DE
- Micaville, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.