High School Special Education Teacher
Soliant is working with a school district in the Woodstock, Connecticut area that needs a Special Education Teacher! The district needs the teacher full-time, for the duration of 2021-2022 school year to help in a school setting. If you would like to become a member of our team and expand your career, apply now!
· Full-Time (37.5 hours per week); Duration of the 2021-2022 School Year
· High School caseload (9-12th grade); Self-Contained classroom
· Job Duties: Providing special education students in a moderate/severe classroom setting, being able to collaborate with other certified staff, developing/implementation of IEP's, and create lesson plans.
·Active Connecticut Certification as a Special Education Teacher (9-12th grade)
· Must be willing to come on-site
If interested in the position, please apply online and send your resume to Amanda Yarger by email at: [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Centennial, CO
- Goodyear, AZ
- Ann Arbor , MI
- Pittsfield Charter Twp, MI
- Stokesdale, NC
- Phoenix, AZ
- Paterson, NJ
- Framingham, MA
- Buckeye, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.